The town of Locmariaquer offers many coastal paths and footpaths. Explore these multiple landscapes !
- Walk on the port, then towards the "Le Guilvin"
- Megalithic sites : "la table des marchands", tumulus and dolmens
- Walk on the Saint-Pierre beach, the Breneguy grove
- "Pointe de Kerpenhir" : magnificent view of the entrance to the Gulf of Morbihan
- Cruise around the Gulf : discovery of the Gulf of Morbihan, stop at "Île-aux-Moines" island
- Crossing to Port-Navalo
- In season, departure to the islands of Houat and Hoëdic